T0KY0 ANTI0NETTE

T0KY0 ANTI0NETTE
o1o1o7

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Jhene Aiko


This Girl , Jhene drives me Loco !!!
Reasoning:
becauseee , she has the SWEETEST voice , she sings about Love , shes very beautiful , and i can honestly say , in my opinion , Her and Solange and me FAVORITE singers , i dont care what ANY1 has to say about my Tastee in music ! hehe .. but for those who don't know who Jhene is , she is Lil' Fizz`s cousin (4rm B2K) also , the mother of O`Ryan's (Omarion's brother)Baby =D yes yesssss ! but ladies , i choose this girl for every girl to listen to because , meee , i learned how to deal with relationships listening to her and she really has a sweet mind and really makes u think on how relationships are supposed to be and really , she has inspired me to good girlfriend/wife to my boyfriend/husband ! yay ! hehe , Lucky him right ! well , the ladies gota give her a shot , maybe all yah ratchets will learn a thing or 2 about how to treat a guy after letting her sing to u ! =D the choice is YOURS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment